Rocky Creek Maze-Haunted Trail
Ages9-12 years Teenagers Adults & kids together Adults without kids
Colored wristbands will be issued for the Haunted Trail with each color representing a different trailer loading time. Trailer loading times are based on when you purchase your wristband. This system allows you to enjoy all the Maze has to offer without waiting too terribly long in line for the haunted attraction. Simply listen for the announcement to load the trailer at your scheduled time.
Thrill seekers will take the hayride down to the bottom part of our property to enter the Haunted Trail. The path winds through a separate corn field behind our regular maze, and upon exit, well if you make it that far- Muhahaha!!- a lighted path will guide you back to the top. It’s only a short walk back.
Here are a few more things you should know about your haunting experience.
- Haunted Trail days and hours of operation: Oct. 13-14, Oct. 20-21, and Oct 27-28; dusk ’til closing; last paid ticket at 9 pm
- Admission to the Haunted Trail is $10 plus regular admission price of $15.
- We don’t recommend the haunted attractions for children under 10.
- Lights are placed along the paths, so no flashlights are allowed. Besides, that just ruins all the fun! But, for the really weak hearted, you may bring glow sticks.
- We do ask that you DO NOT take pictures in the Haunted Trail. Our crew is mostly high school students, and we want to uphold their privacy.
- Feel free to scream, cry, faint, or turn back! Whatever you do, just have fun!