Boerne Skateboard Competition
A helmet will be worn at all times while skating.
Register at site. $10/entry CASH ONLY. If under 18, you need a parent signature. Forms will be available on the day of or you can print forms today at http://www.ci.boerne.tx.us/714/Skateboarding
Rules & Guidelines
All participants of the competition must agree to the following rules and guidelines:
1. A HELMET WILL BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE SKATING. This includes warm-up times and during competition. Failure to wear a helmet will result in removal from the competition without a refund.
2. All competitors will refrain from language that may be deemed offensive. This is for the benefit of observers who would like to bring their children to an event appropriate for the family. Failure to comply will result in the removal of the individual from the competition without a refund.
3. All competitors must be registered with TAAF. All competitors must register in their age groups; failure to comply will result in the removal from the competition without a refund.
4. All competitors must be AMATEUR status, a non-sponsor or paid professional skater.
5. Each skater will be assigned a number, bib that must be worn during the entire competition.
6. Skaters will have 2 minutes to skate, 2 minutes in the finals.
7. The top 4 skaters will advance to division finals.