Lights Alive! Drive Thru Christmas Light Show
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 01/03/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Lights Alive is a family-friendly, immersive, high-tech Christmas light attraction that is musically synchronized to high-energy, modern remixes and traditional Christmas classics.
More than a Drive Thru!
The mile-long Christmas light drive-thru experience concludes at the Park-n-Play Wonderland where you can get a photo with Santa, enjoy unique holiday treats, make crafts for loved ones, or watch our Nativity show. Feeling adventurous? Try your hand at axe throwing, soccer darts, or the new Gingerbread Escape Room!
Whats New this Year
We have a lot of new attractions and activities this year at our show. In addition to our drive thru, we have expanded our Winter Wonderland experience. If you did not get a chance to visit Winter Wonderland, it is a large Park and Play area at the end of our drive thru. Simply turn right after you conclude the drive thru light show and park near the large pavilion (you can’t miss the 50-foot animated tree). Some of the highlights of our Winter Wonderland include:
- Photos with Santa – We have the best Santa in town, just look at the photos!
- Holiday Treats – In addition to previous years popular favorites, we have added Fudge, Mini-Donuts, Candied Nuts, and more this season!
- Santa’s Workshop – A great experience where the little ones can make crafts for loved ones.
- (NEW) Gingerbread Escape Room – Join your family or group of friends in the challenge of the season, you have 15 minutes to complete the puzzles and solve all the clues.
- (NEW) Nativity Light Show – Enjoy the Christmas story in this walk up light show attraction with a custom soundtrack and narration.
- (NEW) Axe Throwing – Try our child-friendly inflatable axe throwing.
- (NEW) Soccer Darts – Kick velcro lined soccer balls at a giant target.
- 50-Foot Light Show Tree – Use your mobile phone and program your own light show and play it on our 50-foot tree (no app required).
- Grassy Play Area – Let the kids run freely while you relax with a cup of Hot Cocoa and enjoy a beautiful hill-top view overlooking the entire drive thru portion of the light show.
As for our drive-thru portion of the show, we have added several new sections and elements. A couple of these highlights include:
- Military Tribute light display – This “pre-show” in the car queue up area was added to entertain those waiting in line while honoring our military community prior to reaching ticketing and entering the main light show.
- New Tunnels – New light show tunnels have been added to both the car queue up area as well as the main drive thru light show. Not only are our tunnels the most densely packed animated light tunnels around but we have more of them than anyone else in Texas; over 1,200 feet!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.