Texas-Tulips San Antonio
Stroll through our wonderful tulip field of 6 acres and pick your own tulips to create your own tulip bouquet. You can choose from thousands of tulips in exuberant different colors and will be packed in pretty paper!
Operating hours / Entrance Fee
OPEN JANUARY 23rd OF 2020!
- Entrance fee: $5/person
- Free entrance for children 12 months and under
- Veterans package entrance fee: $7.50/person (includes entrance and three tulips) (only during the week on business days)
- Seniors package entrance+tulips fee: $7.50/person (includes entrance three tulips) (only during the week on business days)
- School/homeschool package entrance fee: $7.50/person (includes entrance and three tulips) (only during the week on business days)
- Operating hours: Monday - Sunday, 7 days a week, 9:00 am- 8.00pm
- Free parking
- Concessions available (snacks, chips, candy and sodas)
- Professional photographers do not need to make appointments. A day pass will be provided for you when you pay the 25 dollar entrance fee.
- U-pick, $2.50/stem (tulip flowers will be wrapped in pretty paper and stems will be put in flower gel)
- Picking baskets available on the field
- There are picnic tables and restrooms
- No outside coolers, food, or drinks are allowed. Only a small "bread bag"
- Dogs are not allowed in our field or in the parking lot/car (for service dogs, please call us)
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the field conditions
- Wheelchairs are only possible when the weather conditions are good. And always under guidance of someone.
- No drones allowed
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.